Zulily, like Totsy, is a flash sale site targeted at new families looking to outfit their babies, selves and home. Thanks to reddit lurkingtimes, I was alerted to (another) Affinitas sale and thought I’d try this one out since I like my first two Parfait bras so much.
I ordered the Donna, and, as the site is designed to encourage you to do, wandered into some other sales and bought a few items from another event.
- Ordered on Jan 23.
- Both events ended Jan 25.
- Event 1 (not Affinitas) shipped to zulily on Jan 31.
- Event 2 (Affinitas) shipped to zulily on Feb 1.
- Event 2 shipped to me on Feb 2.
- Event 1 shipped to me on Feb 4.
- Event 2 arrived on Feb 5.
- Event 1 arrived on Feb 7.
Some brief comments about the Donna:
Again, a 30-band. This is MUCH looser than the Kimberly and the Honey. The Donna might be a true 30. The cups are still molded but not nearly as thick as the Kimberly/Honey bras. The top of the cups don’t seem to come up as high. It’s a good solid-color bra. Yay for finally getting a plain solid black bra! Boo for it being loose in the band! If I don’t get much wear out of it, I may just try to pass it on to someone who actually needs a 30G.